Category List

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Contemporary Arts Center Córdoba / Nieto Sobejano Arquitectos >>> I #love nice #architecture and #design. This is something I could see in my #home. Okay, so I have widely ranging tastes...but who doesn't love diversity and intuitive #design, right?

Contemporary Arts Center Córdoba / Nieto Sobejano Arquitectos >>> I #love nice #architecture and #design. This is something I could see in my #home. Okay, so I have widely ranging tastes...but who doesn't love diversity and intuitive #design, right?
Contemporary Arts Center Córdoba / Nieto Sobejano Arquitectos  >>> I #love nice #architecture and #design. This is something I could see in my #home. Okay, so I have widely ranging tastes...but who doesn't love diversity and intuitive #design, right?

Download whole gallery
Heating Infrastructure Building / Levitt Bernstein Associates
Heating Infrastructure Building / Levitt Bernstein Associates

Download whole gallery
Home Box / Architech – Architecture and Technology
Home Box / Architech – Architecture and Technology

Download whole gallery
:: ARCHITECTURE :: Brilliant design that would make for a lovely detail on a summer coast home. Featured on Archdaily, Petting Farm by 70F Architecture, Location: Almere, the Netherlands #architecture
:: ARCHITECTURE :: Brilliant design that would make for a lovely detail on a summer coast home.  Featured on Archdaily, Petting Farm  by 70F Architecture, Location: Almere, the Netherlands #architecture

Download whole gallery
Green Cast / Kengo Kuma - Green Wall Detail
Green Cast / Kengo Kuma - Green Wall Detail

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment